Senior Solution Architect IAM/IGA (24 months)Senior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Senior Solution Architect IAM/IGA.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar. Security experience is a big plus;
- Valid industry certifications such as TOGAF, ArchiMate, CISSP, CISA or CISM are a plus;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- Agile + SAFe certifications are a plus (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications)+
- You have min 10 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- You have min 5 years professional experience with IGA tooling. Extensive experience with RSA IG&L / Aveksa is a strong pre, experience with other leading IGA vendors is a pre;
- You have SQL Knowledge (preferably PL SQL);
- You have experience working with Linux (preferably RedHat);
- You have knowledge of and experience with authorization management processes;
- You have experience with working in an Agile team;
- You are capable of identifying improvements in test and development processes and used technology;
- You have sound understanding of security technologies, best practices, and security policy frameworks. Keywords: Identity Access Management, Scrum, Agile, SAFe, TOGAF, ArchiMate, CISSP, CISA or CISM
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
As IAM sr. developer / solution architect with strong consultancy skills and competences you are part of an Agile team responsible for the development and configuration of our IAM IGA tools (currently based on RSA IG&L). You are owning the technical design of IGA in the IAM landscape and as such you are taking the technical lead in the development of IGA in ASML while supporting the onboarding of applications and other changes and automation based on standardization. All of this includes guidance to an offshore team.
The IAM sr. Developer / Solution Architect works closely together with the IAM Product Owner, Scrum Master, the IAM Domain Architect and all other members of the IAM DevOps teams part of the Agile Release Train for IAM.
- You will own the technical design of IGA in the IAM landscape;
- You will be responsible for the validation and implementation of functional and non-functional requirements for the onboarding of business applications into the IAM solution in agreement with the business / IT principles and practices;
- You provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint planning;
- You will develop and configure new functionality in line with the IAM architectural principles, the company IAM strategy and the standard IAM processes;
- You will drive standardization and automation;
- You will actively participate is the SCRUM events;
- You coordinate and validate the realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
- You have excellent English communication and presentation skills;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision;
Keywords: Python, Bash, Linux, RedHad, Security, TOGAF, SAFe, Agile