Senior Solution Architect DevOpsSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
The Greenhouse project goal is to replace the current (ClearCase based) development environment by a state-of-the art software development environment. This migration will be executed step-by-step in an evolutionary manner, during which production cannot be hindered. This software development environment services a large community with over 2500 active developers. The software being developed is deployed to the machines at the customer. This means you will be working on enabling the heartbeat of some the most advanced technologies on the planet.
Key requirements are enabling DevSecOps practices using industry standards. The platform will be cloud-ready and based on a hybrid cloud infrastructure foundation. Teams are empowered through self service capabilities and flexibility to add capabilities and tools to the environment. The software development environment is mission critical and must support the highest level of IP protection (top secret).
With the large community to be serviced, all processes such as onboarding a new developer or providing new or other development stacks to teams must be fully automated and self-serviceable.
The Greenhouse project itself adopted a DevSecOps way of working. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team with IT and software engineers to deliver results fast and in short cycles. This team delivers the solution in incremental steps with a strong connection to the tools and techniques provided to the end-users.
The build team is responsible for enabling and servicing the build and the related migration capabilities. The primary platform choice is Bazel with GitHub and GitHub Actions as ecosystem, running on a K8S infrastructure. The team creates and maintains a high performance and reliable modern Build platform for developer and system builds and dependency management. They also enable smooth migration to this platform using advanced migration tools.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You are a team player. You can work under pressure and you are willing to go the extra mile to meet your deadlines. You have a quality mindset and can-do attitude, where leading by example is a key competence. You are a good listener, speak your mind and are capable to present challenges and results towards different stakeholders.EducationBackground in Software Engineering or IT (Master/PhD)ExperienceAlgorithms and compilers
- Software development in C/C++
- Build systems (Bazel and Cmake are a plus)
- Caching and build distribution capabilities
- General (modern) software design and development experience (basic algorithm implementation, test driven development, DevSecOps principles)
- Infrastructure as code and cloud principles and tools (Terraform, Azure, GCP)
- Good knowledge of SCM systems and Git (e.g. GitHub, ClearCase, SVN)
- (Automated) software integration & release processes. concepts and tools (e.g. GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- Software development experience within ASML or similar environments (embedded, RHEL) is a plus
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
You will be working within one of the greenhouse engineering teams as a DevOps Build Specialist. These teams are typically sized 4-7 highly skilled and educated people. Your job is to prepare and execute the technical work packages and monitor the quality of the results. Your primary focus will be designing, developing and implementing solutions in accordance with requirements and roadmap.