Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (or similar). Experience · A minimum of three years of experience in software testing; · Knowledge of software development in C++ (C++11 and above) is a pre; · Knowledge of Linux / Unix (as this is the solely OS used); · ISTQB / ISEB / TMAP Next certified; · Knowledge and experience with software validation methods; · Scripting (Python / Perl).
As a (Senior) Software Test engineer you have a broad interest in and appreciation of software validation methods. Based on your field of expertise and interests, it will be decided on which team you’ll be able to further develop your skills. This might, amongst others, be at the testing team, responsible for detecting early defects or the testing team, responsible for focusing on patches and new upcoming releases. One thing which is always the same: your main drive is to achieve improvements in products, along with your colleagues.
For this position it is important that you possess good communication skills and have an analytic mind and think in terms of solutions. You are a perfectionist and have a good eye for detail. With both internal and external clients you are able to interact about diverse ideas and perspectives of product quality.
In short, your work consists of:
· Identifying and analyzing test basis to extract test cases;
· The reviewing of requirements, functional and technical descriptions;
· Creating test scenarios of extracted test cases, used for scripting automated testing;
· Validating data conversion using in-house build test tools;
· Analyzing results generated from automated and manual testing;
· Validating products from special projects at our business client;
· Root cause analysis of deficiencies in products;
· Tracing & validating shortcomings in products;
· Contributing to further (software related) improvements.