Senior Software SpecialistSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to develop robust software in order to improve the reliability and availability of the new Systems. Do you have experience with C/C++ programming and object oriented development (OOD) in High Tech Equipment Manufacturing Industry?
Together with the team members it is your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions for controlling and managing the scanner vacuum systems.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science, embedded systems or equivalent experience.ExperienceAt least 8 years experience in software development in a large-scale, enterprise environment;
- Proven track record in software architecture;
- Advanced knowledge of C, Python and Object Oriented development;
- Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns;
- Experience with driver & peripheral design;
- Previous experience in control loops is highly desiredPersonal skillsYou are a high-quality driven engineer, you pay attention to every detail of your work and you leave no room for errors;
- You are a positive & energetic team player who does not walk away for a good challenge;
- You are a flexible person who can handle shifting priorities and changed scope;
- You want to work in a highly-complex environment where calculations and measurements are done at a nanometer level;
- You want to impact the world with your work and you want your projects to reach millions of people worldwide;
- You want to be respected for your work and you want to have some of the best engineers in the world as your colleagues
In order to enable the development of new systems, the client constantly needs to improve the performance and reliability of the systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
Your job will be to work on subsystem drivers and peripherals. Design and Implement the necessary interfaces, documentation and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and roadmap improvements of existing SW and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) software.
We are proud of our Agile team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We employ team members with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Software architecture and design;
Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes;
Develop and maintain software in C/ C++, GIT;
Align with stakeholders on requirements, planning and delivery via Jira;
Design, realize, integrate and test software engineering solutions for Vacuum Systems functions;
Create component and unit tests that cover the delivered software;
Write / update required documentation;
Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance.