Senior Software Solution Architect (SCCM)Software / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
In the role as Senior Software Solution Architect (Software Configuration Management Migration) you’ll be part of a world class, market leader organization for the high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions in the semiconductor industry.
On one side, you’ll be paving the architectural runway and roadmap within the core team. On the other part, you will be working with one of the engineering teams as a product owner to ensure our vision is implemented. These teams are typically sized 4-7 highly skilled and educated members. Your job is to prepare and execute the technical work packages and assure the quality of the output. Leading by example is your motto. Your main focus is preparing & enabling teams and their software to move to the environment.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent.ExperienceAdvanced experience with DevOps, Software development lifecycle, Secure development;
- Solid understanding of Build systems, (Bazel and Cmake are a plus);
- It is considered an advantage: experience with SCM Systems, GIT (Clearcase and SVN are a plus), (automated) software integration & release processes concepts and tools;
- Embedded software development using C/C++ and RHEL is a plus;
- At least 2-3 years of experience with infrastructure as code and cloud principles as well as software architecture and design principles;
- Management of toolstacks: GitHub, GitLab, Atlassian;
- Experience with HA, DR, resilient architectures;
- Documenting and maintaining foundation, platform, application architectures and requirements (TOGAF, Archimate, UML);
- Modern design and architectural patterns and principles;
- Software development within high-tech enterprise environmentsPersonal skillsYou are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department;
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test;
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution;
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment;
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.Key words
- SCM Systems, GIT, Clearcase, SVN, C/C++, RHEL, GIT, TOGAF, Archimate.
Key requirements are enabling DevSecOps practices using industry standards. The platform will be cloud-ready and based on a hybrid cloud infrastructure foundation. Teams are empowered through self service capabilities and flexibility to add capabilities and tools to the environment. The software development environment is mission critical and must support the highest level of IP protection (top secret). With the large community to be serviced, all processes such as onboarding a new developer or providing new or other development stacks to teams must be fully automated and self-serviceable.
The project itself adopted a DevSecOps way of working. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team with IT and software engineers to deliver results fast and in short cycles. This team delivers the solution in incremental steps with a strong connection to the tools and techniques provided to the end-users.