Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 10 years’ experience in an equivalent environment
- Large experience with high tech complex machine control
- Experience in coaching and leading smaller software teams
- Experience with independently designing and delivering software modules
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Model Driven Design
- Large experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
- Experience with industrial bus systems
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- You are the driving force and responsible for coaching of junior colleagues, realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines.
- You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#.
- This code base is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users.
- You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers (mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, equipment engineering) in a multidisciplinary team.
- The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams.