Senior Software Engineer C++Automotive Medior Noord-Brabant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague with 7+ years of relevant work experience to strengthen our team. You will be working on Designing and implementing Compiler functionality for providing highly autonomous driving digital map data to our customers. Developing architecture and API’s in close cooperation with navigation data experts.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Our ideal candidate has:A MSc or BSc degree, preferably in computer science.
- > 7 Years experience in software development (design, implementation and integration).
- Advanced practical experience in (embedded) software development using modern C++ is a must.
- Knowledge of Linux both as development and execution platform is a must.
- Strong analytical skills is a must to be able to quickly analyze reported issues from customers/internal testers.
- Expert knowledge in efficient algorithms is a strong preference.
- Experience with large data analysis and (complex) SQL queries is a strong preference.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Docker, Automated (Unit) Testing and distributed processing is a preference.
- Practically minded: a “doer”,
- Command of written and spoken English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
The activities will take place within the ‘Data Delivery Service’ (DDS) department which develops all tools to process the datasets of the various digital geographic map data providers. This is a team of over 40 software engineers who work on a suite of highly advanced software tools. The software tools are used by the ‘Production & Operations’ department to create the products for our customers. Products include maps for embedded navigation systems, ADAS maps and maps that are used for autonomous driving.
The DDS activities comprise the development of software that is used to convert and deliver digital geographic data to Mapscape’s to the so-called, NDS navigation database format and some other database formats. The input data can originate from local suppliers in one country, or from global parties such as HERE Technologies or TomTom Licensing.
Your core responsibilities
Feature development and extension of customer specific back-end HD NDS-compilers including supporting tooling
Performing peer code reviews
Performing developer tests on your own code
Creating and updating SW documentation