Senior Software DesignerSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to be involved at all stages of the software development process - specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products?
Do you enjoy software development and would you like to expand your skill set and see your programming efforts through to commercial, external customer driven, deliverables? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to apply
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Demonstrable expertise in C, C++, Qt, object oriented programming, Unix/Linux, Solaris, Python, and software configuration management (ClearCase);
- Experienced in working in a (Agile) team environment is highly desirable;Education
- You completed a BSc., MSc., PhD or PdEng in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related technical field.
- Personal skills
- You should first be passionate about technology and you should be excited by the idea that your work will impact millions of end-users worldwide;
- We are looking for someone who has a deep technical experience, but at the same time likes to communicate with other departments and wants to understand how complex systems work;
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented;
- You should have a keen eye for detail;
- You are used to work in a highly complex and procedural environment. To you, proper design and code documentation is mandatory and you like to keep your work with a high level of structure and clarity;
- You like to work in a team with many senior design engineers with whom you can exchange technical ideas and debate upon the best solution for each project.
- Keywords: C, C++, OOP, Unix/Linux, Solaris, Python, Clearcase.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, fllexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
About our client
Our client brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. They design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable their customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. The company employs around 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications on requirements, making efficient design choices, to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design and verify the implementation.
Next to this, you will be responsible for providing effort estimates for the work at hand and identify dependencies on others. Together with your team leader you will schedule your activities and agree on when to deliver the required specifications.
The software delivered is documented and qualified by means of automated test cases.
You will interface with both internal and external clients. Our main core is data transformation and our group is linked to many other groups within the software cluster.