Senior Scrum MasterSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Senior Scrum Master with 8 years of experience.
About our client
In the Engineering IT Software department of our client they provide the development environment for large groups of software developers (>2000). These developers work on the software that controls their high-tech machines. Next to continuous enhancement of the existing environment they are implementing a new set of state-of-the-art off-the-shelf tools (e.g. source control management, software build and pipeline management, artifact storage, etc.). Our client is expanding their teams to be able to deliver both the required enhancements and the new environment. Therefore they are also looking for an experienced scrum master that can play a key role in bringing Scrum to the next level and further integrate the teams in the Agile Release Train.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least 5 years’ experience with building self-organizing Scrum teams.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a scaled agile environment (SAFe, LeSS, etc).
- Preferably a technical background or a strong interest in technology.
- You completed a Master with an education in Computer Science, Informatics or a related technical field.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Certified in Scaled Agile FrameworkPersonal skills
- Strategic thinking, solving today’s problems while keeping in mind a long-term plan.
- Good listening skills, creative thinking.
- Good coaching skills.
- Very good communication & diplomacy skills
- Analytic mindset, able to quickly assess issues and their root causes.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
As a senior scrum master you will have the following responsibilities:
Coach the teams in becoming a self-organizing scrum team
Facilitate the team’s meetings, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and the daily stand-up
Track work in progress during daily stand-up and help to identify and remove blockages for developers
Help the team in improving efficiency (continuous improvement)
Work together with Product Owner, Chief Product Owner (SAFe Product Manager) and Release Train Engineer, in handling changes in backlog and scope
Align the team activities with stakeholders
Balance scope, time and resources with the PO, CPO and RTE.
The company is growing therefore the teams will be expanded and new teams will be formed. You will play an important role in helping these teams in this dynamic situation to become successful.