Senior Scrum Master - hightechSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Senior Scrum Master Hightech.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have at least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or equivalent experience;
- You are a certified Scrum Master;
- You are certified in Scaled Agile Framework.ExperienceYou have at least 5 years’ experience with building self-organizing Scrum teams;
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a scaled agile environment (SAFe, LeSS, etc);
- You have preferably a technical background or a strong interest in technology.Personal skills
- Strategic thinking, solving today’s problems while keeping in mind a long-term plan;
- Good listening skills, creative thinking;
- Good coaching skills;
- Very good communication & diplomacy skill;
- Analytic mindset, able to quickly assess issues and their root causes.
As a senior scrum master you will have the following responsibilities:
You will coach the teams in becoming a self-organizing scrum team;
Facilitate the team’s meetings, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and the daily stand-up;
Track work in progress during daily stand-up and help to identify and remove blockages for developers;
You will help the team in improving efficiency (continuous improvement);
You will work together with Product Owner, Chief Product Owner (SAFe Product Manager) and Release Train Engineer, in handling changes in backlog and scope;
You will align the team activities with stakeholders;
You will balance scope, time and resources with the PO, CPO and RTE;
As they are growing, the teams will be expanded and new teams will be formed. You will play an important role in helping these teams in this dynamic situation to become successful.