Senior Program Management OfficerSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
Do you want to raise collaboration to the next level? To develop, coach and guide teams to make the next step. In the ONE Program Management Office (ONE PMO) we raise the level of portfolio and program management for the ASML’s Enterprise. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on Next level PMO, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience as project/program/portfolio management (PMO) expert or practical experience in a project/program and/or Solution/ART (SAFe) in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Experience with MS Projects / Enterprise Projects or similar tool.
- Preferably experience in an Agile/SAFe environment, with Agile coaching and tooling like Jira Align or similar.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
The purpose of PMO is to ensure reliable management information to steer
the success of the Program. As Medior PMO / Management consultant, you are
-Engaging all Teams within the Program to apply the best standards for governance, processes and collaboration;
-Lead one or more teams in realizing governance improvements;
-Driving Roles and responsibilities within the teams and their Leadership;
-Driving and supporting the Implementation of governance standards in line with the program processes, e.g. Planning / Road mapping, Scope Management, Priority balancing, Capacity & Capability management, Architectural Runway etc.
-Pro-actively connecting, enabling and challenging all stakeholders
-Growing collaboration competences and raise the standards.