Sr Linux Administrator Intelligent DrivingGelderland Software / IT Senior
Our client is a leading technology company focusing on applications for intelligent driving. Their core business are high definition mapping, highly precise positioning and semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. Some of their products: navigation maps, dynamic traffic information, navigation software and more. Want to be involved in state of the art technology of tomorrows automotive applications? Read on and reply quickly.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelors degree is a minimum
- Ideal candidates have 5+ years of experience in a complex high-tech company
- You have a great passion for IT
- Experience with (several of) the following technologies:
- Linux based server infrastructure, Kubernetes, Docker, AI ready infrastructures, NVIDIA DGX-1, Puppet, VMWare, Networking, Storage systems, AWS/Clouds
- You also have experience with data centers, enterprise and technical infrastructure design
- Scrum or Agile development have no secrets for you
- You are willing to travel
- Excellent communication skills in English are mandatory, Dutch, German or Chinese are a plus
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You work in a team of administrators both for Windows and Linux. The goal of applying your technical knowledge is to create a road-map and architect solutions to meet all needs. This way you ensure viability and successful deployment of projects and you infuse infrastructure technologies. As Senior Administrator you plan and create strategies to implement infrastructure solutions and service sustainability. You are able to benefit to internal inquiries, requests and problems with your expertise. All IT solutions need to be documented after development. Also you and your team develop scripts and policies contributing administration, maintenance and security. To detect, locate, report and act on Infrastructure issues you will improve metrics. You work together with configuration management for optimal user experience and other departments.