Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.Experience in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment is a must. Working in an Agile/scrum way, recent experience with programming in Java / Java EE and knowledge of Oracle and Linux is a pre.
- Personal skills
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a dynamic product development environment
- Analytical view and pragmatic attitude
- You take initiative, you are curious, ambitious, stress resistant and eager to take up new challenges
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Within the Software Quality and data
governance department the Diagnostic tooling and Sequencing groups
address the area of diagnostics and sequencing. You will be end-to-end
responsible for creating software in Java and Java EE, contributing to the
development of several diagnostic applications in a scrum/Agile way of working.
Diagnostic & Sequencing applications is done in several teams working
together to deliver and integrate solutions to complex problems to enhance the
diagnostic capabilities for our customers.
Within one of the teams you take initiative to address user stories and you cooperate with other software team members. You will work with Team leads, Architects, Product Project leaders. In this position you will act as software professional. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in Java, testing, and integration. You will be gaining knowledge on diagnostics and the application of the Litho process by our customers.