(Senior) IT Software Configuration Engineer(Hightech) industrie
Do you have proven experience with Software Configuration Management? Issue Management? And even Continuous Integration (on a user level)? Then this might be the job for you.
The organization where the vacancy exists is a professional organization with an informal work environment, specialized in the development and manufacturing of high-tech equipment and machinery.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Informatica or equivalent;
- Multiple years of experience with Software Configuration Management and/or Issue Management and/or Continous Integration;
- Experience with Atlassian toolset (BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo) is a big pre;
- Virtualization concepts knowledge;
- Linux and Windows environment experience;
- Experience with TDD;
- Experience in migrations;
- Knowledge of Java, Ruby, Perl (or at least good knowledge of one of these);
- Agile / Scrum.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
In this role it will be your mission is to build, configure and migrate custom build environments towards a fully managed and integrated environment, where you’ll be working closely with both the internal customers, IT solution architects and project teams.
Take ownership of (parts of) the software
development environment as these are provided to the internal customer. These software development environments are
used by approximately 400 developers;
Configure SCM and Continuous Integration environments based upon the Atlassian toolset (e.g. Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo) and you will migrate existing SCM environments towards the centrally managed platform;
Setup a process to manage the SCM environment;
Participate as a technical expert in running projects within the software group;
Define the improvement proposals that focus on system performance and process efficiency for end-users;
Keep up with relevant literature, means and methods.