Senior IC Validation EngineerGelderland (Hightech) industrie Senior
Building on its expertise in High-Performance
Mixed Signal electronics, our client is driving innovation in the automotive,
identifi-cation and mobile industries, and in application areas including
wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, con-sumer tech and
computing. High-performance mixed-signal technologies for Automotive
applications create new ways to make cars cleaner, safer, more comfortable, and
more fun. Our industry-leading in-vehicle network and sensor systems save fuel
and step-up reliability and dynamics, while our RF keyless entry/go and
connected key solutions add convenience and security. We consistently deliver
audio and connectivity solutions that rival the best in home entertainment, and
we’re pioneering low-cost telematics, with the first dedicated solution for
road pricing, eCall, and stolen vehicle tracking. Our focused R&D
investments, our competencies in RF, Analog, and Digital Processing, and our relentless
commitment to quality and excellence make us a long-term partner in automotive.
NXP’s technology expertise enables the delivery of innovative,
easy-to-implement solutions that are tailored to our customers’ needs.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Main responsibilities
- • Validation of High-speed Automotive Ethernet PHY IP (100BTx, 100BT1, SGMII)
- • Deriving Test-specification from requirements and standards
- • Development, automation and execution of validation test programs on the benches
- • Participate in validation team, testing and characterizing automotive Ethernet IC’s
- • Reporting on validation progress and issues
- Expected Skills
- • M.Sc. / BSc. in electronic engineering or equivalent.
- • 5+ years of experience in IC validation.
- • Knowledge required on Digital and Analog electronics and interfaces.
- • Experience working in IC lab environment.
- • Know-how on electronic measurements methods and using electronic measurement equipment.
- • Knowledge of scripting languages.
- • Experience in writing Python scripts for automation of electronic measurements.
- • Knowledge of Ethernet is a must.
- • Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude.
- • Experience in Scrum/Agile way-of-working, Jira tooling.
- • Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open-minded.
- • Able to identify and resolve complex issues.
- • Fluent English speaker.