(Senior) Hardware Design Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Do you find great joy in working in close collaboration with colleagues of multiple disciplines such as hard- en software engineers, to support the development of high-tech solutions and products? Then read on!
The organization where the vacancy exists is a professional organization with an informal work environment, specialized in the (co-)development and manufacturing of high-tech equipment and machinery.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationBachelor or Master degree in the Electronics field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in VHDL / Verilog;
- Experienced in tooling of Xilinx and/or Altera;
- Experienced in the design of (high speed) designs of PCBA’s;
- Familiar with embedded microcontroller systems;
- Boundary scan tests;
- Familiar with CAD tooling of example Mentor, Cadence or Altium.
- Personal skills
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech and are willing to learn the Dutch language.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Amongst others, your work as (Senior) Hardware Design Engineer will consist of:
- The development and implementation of hardware models for FPGA and ASIC (Front-end design);
- Setting up a VHDL design and running simulations;
- Setting up a VHDL test bench;
- Implement and validate FPGA’s and validation;
- Participate in the design process of the (high speed) print;
- Verification and automated verification of hardware modules;
- Writing documentation.