(Senior) Hardware Design EngineerSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Do you find great joy in working in close collaboration with colleagues of multiple disciplines such as hard- en software engineers, to support the development of high-tech solutions and products? Then read on!
The organization where the vacancy exists is a professional organization with an informal work environment, specialized in the (co-)development and manufacturing of high-tech equipment and machinery.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in the Electronics / Electrical domain;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in VHDL / Verilog;
- Experienced in tooling of Xilinx and/or Altera;
- Experienced in the design of (high speed) designs of PCBA’s;
- Familiar with embedded microcontroller systems;
- Boundary scan tests;
- Familiar with CAD tooling of example Mentor, Cadence or Altium;
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech and are willing to learn the Dutch language.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- The possibility to participate in a collective health insurance.
Amongst others, your work as (Senior) Hardware Design Engineer will consist of the development and implementation of hardware models for FPGA and ASIC (Front-end design). You will be setting up a VHDL design and running simulations and a VHDL test bench. You will implement and validate FPGA’s and validation. Also, you will be participating in the design process of the (high speed) print.
Verfication and automated verification of hardware modules is also one of your responsibilities. In order to make sure everything is clear, writing documentation is very important.