Senior Embedded Software DesignerMedior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Senior Embedded Software Designer with 5+ years of experience.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming.
- Key competencies for this role are Unix/Linux, C, C++, UML, real-time, Python, VxWorks, Matlab.
- Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.Education
- You completed a BSc., MSc., PhD or PdEng in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience.Personal skills
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Within the company of our client you will provide the software solutions that make our machines complete and unique.
In close cooperation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics, physics) you are a member of a multi-disciplinary project team.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations.
You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages, and for several SW layers, from HW control to higher level application.
You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing, testing and integrating the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for ASML and thus for every software engineer.
You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.