Wat verwachten we van jou?
- HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
- Knowledge and experience with electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle.
- Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles.
- Experience with Mat-lab/Simulink/State flow is preferred.
- Team player.
- Independent, pro-active and focus on results.
- Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with PC and Windows platform.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, and preferably also German.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- As senior engineer vehicle electronics you are primarily responsible for the realization of the correct functioning of the vehicle system during the development and test phase, at production run and in series production.
- You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the vehicle and you take care of the documentation, which is required for developing diagnostics applications for production and dealer testing.
- You play a role as integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, production, purchasing and testing, with focus on correctly specifying system requirements (hardware and software), monitoring supplier progress, initiating and following system testing, and management reporting on development status.