Senior electrical safety control designer (BSc, MSc, High Tech, Electrical, Safety)
Do you want to work at one of the biggest players in high-tech industry?
As an Electrical Safety Control designer, you are defining, realizing and maintaining machine wide Safety handling (control) infrastructure, by implementing human safety and machine damage functions for existing and new products.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Multiple years as Electrical Control designer in multidisciplinary design teams
- Experience with general electrical engineering principles, development methods and processes.
- Has experience with industrial networks like Profibus, Profinet including SIEMENS PLC, both hardware and software.
- Worked with datacommunication of PLC’s with servers (OPC-UA, Prodave, ….)
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control.
- Knowledge and experience of safety systems and international standards (like IEC62061, ISO13849-1 etc) is preferred
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Strong quality focus
- Self propelling and committed to bring solutions towards our customers
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
The Electrical Safety Control designer is responsible for the following:
- Team member in an Electronic Development team, contributing to multidisciplinary project deliverables
- Define, document and maintain specifications of safety control infrastructure with strong focus on software (SIEMENS PLC Software).
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions including creating buy in at stakeholders.
- Create work breakdown for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers & act as a technical coach for other designers.