Senior DevOps EngineerSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
During the year Trinamics is frequently looking for experienced DevOps specialists within the High-Tech/Semi-conductor domain.Currently we are looking for a whopping 5 Devops Engineers to join our team, starting from May/June/July! Are you looking for your next chapter in your professional career, please continue reading the job below.
We provide permanent positions as well as positions varying from 12 to 36 months. This could also be interesting for freelance engineers.
Our client is a world leader in manufacturing of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. The company offers an integrated portfolio for manufacturing complex integrated circuits. The organization designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communication and information technology products.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Background in Software Engineering or IT (Bachelor/Master/PhD)
- You’ve gained experience in the following topics:
- Using C/C++ or Python, Linux
- Build systems (Bazel, Maven and Cmake are a plus)
- Algorithms and compilers
- Caching and build distribution capabilities
- Infrastructure as code and cloud principles and tools (Terraform, Azure, GCP)
- SCM systems and Git (e.g. GitHub, ClearCase, SVN)
- Automated software integration & release processes. concepts and tools (e.g. GitHub Actions, Jenkins)
- DevSecOps, Software development lifecycle, Secure development practices
- C++, Linux, Bazel, Cmake, DevSecOps, Algorithms, Clearcase, Github, Jenkins, SVN, Azure, Terraform
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €50.000 - €90.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays
- Flexible work hours and 8,33% holiday allowance
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally at Trinamics Academy
- Discount on your healthcare
- Referral bonuses
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
Key requirement is enabling DevSecOps practices using modern, world class tool stacks on a cloud-ready, hybrid cloud infrastructure foundation. The platform meets mission-critical, high performance and top secret security requirements.
The project itself adopted a DevSecOps way of working. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team with IT and software engineers to deliver results fast and in short cycles. This team delivers the solution in incremental steps with a strong connection to the tools and techniques provided to the end-users.
The build team is responsible for enabling and servicing the build and the related migration capabilities. The primary platform choice is Bazel with GitHub and GitHub Actions as ecosystem, running on a K8S infrastructure. The team creates and maintains a high performance and reliable Build platform for developer and system builds. They also enable smooth migration to this platform using advanced migration tools.
(Senior) DevSecOps Engineer – Build
You will be working in one of the engineering teams as a (senior) engineer or lead. These teams are typically sized 4-7 highly skilled and educated people. Your job is to prepare and execute the technical work packages and monitor the quality of the results. Your primary focus will be designing and implementing solutions in accordance with requirements and roadmap.
• You are a team player.
• You can work under pressure and you are willing to go the extra mile to meet your deadlines.
• You have a quality mindset and can-do attitude, where leading by example is a key competence.
• You are a good listener, speak your mind and are capable to present challenges and results towards different stakeholders.