(Senior) Big Data Specialist/ AnalystSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Do you have experiences as a Data Engineer and do you have experiences with deploying and maintaining data science frameworks? I have a suitable position for you! For our top international HighTech Client we are looking for a Data Engineer. In this role you will translate driving engineering improvements to an operational environment for data science. Your mission is to develop, implement, deploy and maintain the data analytics platform in close co-operation with the internal customer and the application enablement team.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc or PhD. Computer Applications or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years of experience with Data Engineering.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining data science frameworks.
- Experience with Matlab/ python/ Kubernetes and Dask.
- Experience with Containers technology’s.
- Big advance when you have experience with GPU Computing and/ or IOT Frameworks.
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge.
- Likes to pick up new challenges.
- Team player.
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
In this job your goal will be to optimize the data science work of the client and enable them on the platform. You will work closely with the system engineers and pipeline support engineer. You will be part of the DevOps team. Your responsibilities include defining improvement proposals that focus on usability and stability for the data engineering and data science ecosystem. You will be a strong partner in discussions with solution team system architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments