Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree on automotive or mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines
- Knowledge or interest in OBD regulation and OBD systems.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good Matlab/Simulink, Data Processing Tools & MS-Office skills are mandatory.
- Knowledge about Statistics is required.
- Ability to bring a message across to different audiences, motivate and support team members.
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch if needed.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Calibration of Fuel Injection and Misfire Detection algorithms to ensure the engine is compliant to OBD regulation and meet requirements from DAF product specification book.
- Specify and Monitor interaction between different development teams for involved components and associated diagnostics. Technical as well on planning, timing and quality aspects.
- Perform or Support Calibration and Verification work on engine and vehicle level.
- Identify Weaknesses & Opportunities wrt diagnostic, processes and tooling.
- Support Field data analysis.
- Support the OBD certification process.
- Development of tools to control, maintain and optimize calibration processes (Testcases / DOE / Simulations / HIL) and different types of documentation.