Senior API Enablement Engineer for ERPMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for Senior API Enablement Engineer for ERP.
You will join the team of IT BAS CCC BPI & Automation, which manages the IT service portfolio of API, EAI, UI/UX, BPM, RPA, Modeling. You role is 100% project focused.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc education level
- Experiences in API and integration of SAP domain (ECC, S4H, SCPI)
- Experiences in API and integration of Mendix (or any other low code platform)
- Experience in an integration environment which has a global scope
- Minimal five years of development experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform as a Developer and MCD – Level 1 (Mule 4) certified
- Hands-on experience with building Mule 4 projects for different orchestration and integration patterns (for example API’s, SOAP services, scheduled processes and message queuing)
- Extended knowledge about MUnit (2.X) and test-driven development
- Strong knowledge about Maven for Mule projects and the connection to CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge about and experience with the 3-layered approach to API’s in a API-led architecture
- Strong knowledge about the HTTP(S) specs of REST API’s (like status codes, methods to use and the use of resources vs query parameters)
- Strong knowledge about XML/XSD/WSDL/JSON/RAML
- Experience with Dataweave 2.0 for setting up data transformations
- Capable of creating custom policies
- Knowledge regarding common security protocols surrounding the application development and deployment
- Knowledge about Oauth 2.0 (preferable OpenID Connect) implementations with MuleSoft.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
In addition to the requirements, the following skills and experience is nice to have;
- Basic understanding of ESB / Integration software in general
- Knowledge about SSO products like Okta/NetIQ icw MuleSoft Policies
- SOAPUI / Postman / JMeter skills
- GIT(lab) knowledge for managing source code and cooperating with other team members
- Knowledge regarding Anypoint Design Center in combination with Anypoint Exchange and Anypoint Studio projects
- Core Java Development experience
- Monitoring tooling like Splunk/ELK/Prometheus/Grafana icw MuleSoft
- Experience with working in DevOps teams.
- Team player with innovation and speak-up mindset
- Not afraid to give feedback to existing procedures or best practices if room for improvement is noticed
- Strong communication skills.