Security specialist for Corporate Support (12 months)(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Security specialist for Corporate Support.
This role will be deputed to the Corporate Sector to strengthen their Security Risk Management function on a temporary basis. Security governance where security risk management is embedded on sector level. The Security Risk Manager drives risk identification and risk mitigation within his/her responsibility area in close cooperation with the Sector Security Risk Manager.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in information security risk management
- Experience with the ISO27001/2 risk management framework/control
- You have a good understanding of the IT security domain
- You have basic project management experience
- You have Information security risk management qualifications like CRISC, CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have the ability to translate threat, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite
- You are pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organizational levels
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal)
- You have strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Builder of stakeholder networks
- You are able to give direction and good at planning & prioritizing
- You are creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Opportunities to develop yourself;
- Possibility to follow several courses;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Nice activities throughout the year with the Trinamics team.
- You will ensure security risks stays within the risk appetite by timely identification of security risks, performing risk assessments and drive risk mitigation including monitoring and reporting on progress.
- You will identify risks and perform/facilitate risk assessments.
- You will drive mitigation of risks; propose mitigating controls in accordance with sector risk appetite and drive implementation and use.
- You will keep track of risks and their status in the sector security risk register and report to stakeholders; have a clear oversight on the status of current security controls for the sector.
- Stakeholder management: ensure awareness and ownership of risks/mitigations.
- You will ensure compliance to security policies and standards.
- You will align with IT security department on IT specific aspects of risk assessments.
- You will keep up with relevant international legislation, emerging threats, forecasts, policies and benchmarks.