Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master's degree or equivalent combination
of education and experience (e.g. in a technical area, business administration,
industrial engineering). Optionally bachelor
- Knowledge of project management (Prince-2 / PMBOK/ APMP /MSP)
- In possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Pro: In possession of valid industry certifications (CISM, CISA, CISSP) Technical skills:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Project or Program Management in complex high tech business environment
- Ability to shape and drive security roadmaps
- Extensive experience in Information Security projects is a must
- Worked for a global organization sized similar to ASML with the proven ability to navigate complex, international work environments being sensitive to cultural differences
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Pro: Experience in manufacturing / production environment
- Pro: Experience in OT/ICS programs and environments
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
As Security Program Manager you will prepare the annual portfolio and roadmap of security projects and initiatives that affect the Operations sector, drive the inclusion and prioritization of these projects in the financial planning of the sub-sectors and either manage or enable execution of the portfolio.
You are expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
Annually, collect the unconstrained demand of security projects and initiatives that either affect or are specific for the Operations sector;
Propose priority based on the level of risk mitigation against specific risks or risk categories;
Drive inclusion and prioritization in the annual financial planning process of the different sub-sectors;
Complete the initiation of all security projects, defining and aligning scope, business benefits, governance, deliverables and timelines;
For the projects that are managed by the security risk management team, you will ensure projects are led (or personally drive delivery), resourced and remain on track against scope - managing the triple constraints; Time, Budget and Scope;
Provide Quality Assurance on project definition, project governance, project quality, monitoring the execution and ensuring effective stakeholder management;
Report on progress towards the sub-sectors and towards the ASML Security Portfolio;
Ensure the project management system is up to date and accurately portrays the status of the portfolio of programs and projects;
Manage/report on the risk mitigation status of risks by the projects;
Align with other security risk management teams and central competence teams to support cross-sector initiatives;
Realign portfolio on budget and planning in case of major changes;
Generate demand towards the central security competences and IT based on outcomes of risk assessments; help define the implementation of additional measures and capabilities;
Act as sounding board to sector management;
Identify and provide advice on strategic and tactical information security risks within the sector;
Support the implementation of security capabilities within the sector;
Understanding / knowledge / experience of security domains i.e. Access Control, Communication Security, Incident Management, Supplier & Customer Relationship, Training & Awareness, Asset Management, Business Continuity Management, Operations Security and System Acquisition, Dev & Maintenance;
Keep up with relevant international legislation, emerging threats, forecasts, policies and benchmarks.