Security Manager IT-Cloud(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for an experienced Security Manager IT-Cloud.
The Cloud Infrastructure Security Manager will be responsible for the protection of information, Intellectual Property (IP) and assets, and that of customers and suppliers developed and used within the Public cloud (IAAS, PAAS), through the set-up and/or alignment of Information Security strategies and security standards/ guidelines while interfacing with the Business, and enforcing system, application and access security controls within the cloud. This position will continuously assess and report upon the effectiveness of the security controls of the cloud at people, process and technology level. The Cloud Infrastructure Security Manager is member of the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE).
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Looking for an experience Cloud Infrastructure Security Manager with more than 5 years’ experience as an IT Security professional in:
- Cloud security (IAAS / PAAS) governance and defining and maintaining Cloud Security framework (Policies, Standards, processes, templates);
- Conducting Security Assessments (reactive) and Security Risk Assessments (proactive) within a Cloud environment;
- Translating the output of security (risk) assessment into security baseline/corrective actions and proposals for the Private Cloud services;
- Communicating with Stakeholders, users and Senior management.
- You have a CCSP or comparable Cloud security certification is a must;
- A CISSP/CISM/ CISA is a plus;
- You have a Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor degree (or equivalent experience);
- You have deep knowledge of current Cloud technologies (e.g. IAAS, PAAS, VM’s) and governance (processes);
- You have experience with AZURE, Google and AWS cloud technology (IAAS / PAAS) is a pre;
- You have experience with IT Risk assessment frameworks e.g.;
- CSC Top 20 Controls;
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA);
- NIST SP 800 30 framework;
- ISO 27001 framework.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
In your role as Cloud Infrastructure Security Manager your day will conduct;
- You will be the single point of contact for IT and Information security subjects within the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE);
- You will develop and create a cloud native security control framework;
- You will develop, design and maintain Cloud security standards, guidelines and procedures to assure effective secured Cloud services and data protection within the IAAS / PAAS domain;
- You will regularly assess Cloud services (people, process, technology) for security updates and report upon findings, conclusions and next steps;
- You will conduct, in close cooperation with the IT Security Risk Manager, security risk assessments upon new cloud services to be developed and used within ASML’s public Cloud and propose risk reducing measures.;
- You will assess and support mitigation of the risks associated to ASML’s public cloud to assure a continuously adequate level of security;
- You will build excellent working relationships within ASML’s CCoE members and all cloud service users, including security officers and developers of new cloud services;
- You will support the Cyber Defense Organization (CDO) activities and ensure 7/24/365 response on any major IT security incidents related to the IAAS / PAAS domain.
- You are able to operate independently;
- You have the ability to interact with all levels including engineers, executives and senior managers;
- You have deep technical knowledge of Information Security and Cloud technology;
- You have the ability to overcome organizational resistance;
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments;
- You have analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous skills.
Keywords: CISSP,CISM, CISA, CCSP, Azure, Google AWS, IAAS, PAAS, IT Risk, ISO 2700, Cloud Security