Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in cyber security, Computer science or equivalent combination of education and work experienceExperience
- 3-5 years of experience working in an analyst/incident responder role within an enterprise environment
- Personal skills
- Ability to take decisive action based on available information in a timely manner;
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators;
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities;
- Investigative and analytical problem solving skills;
- Teamwork, can-do mentality;
- Stress resistant and natural multi-tasker
- Strong time management skills and willing to go above and beyond where required
- Teaching and coaching ambition for junior team membersknowledge of:Host forensics, network forensics, log analysis and malware (static/dynamic analysis) triage;
- Security ticketing systems and basic SOC procedures;
- Security tools e.g. log management tools, endpoint and network security controls;
- Networking concepts, including TCP/IP protocols and network topology;
- Proficient with scripting programming e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python;
- Automation incident response workflow;
- the Cyber Kill Chain & MITRE ATT&CK framework;
- vulnerabilities, research & testing, tinkering and pulling things apart;
- the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in cyber security;
- Proficient in English (business language);
- Willing to work in 24/7 shifts / outside office hours.
- CertificationsCISSP, GCIH, GCFA etc.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
You continually watch and respond to security alerts (triage) and work with the Security Operations Center in escalations of notable incidents. You participate in continuous process improvements in order to keep up with the developing threat landscape.
Carry out the Duty Officer role & CSIRT second line standby role on a periodic basis;
Support in the design and configuration of new incident response and investigative capabilities;
Help in identifying maturity gaps and lack of coverage in current capabilities and define plan to remediate;
Coach and provide guidance to L2, L1 analysts;
Support in the development of threat management capability roadmaps;
Recognize and codify attacker tools, tactics, and procedures in indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be applied to current and future investigations;
Create and optimize playbooks and workflows both for the SOC and for the CSIRT.