Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications or marketing.
- 7-10 years in communications in complex cross functional organizations and/or environments.
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple messages.
- Experience in leading Security Awareness initiatives across an organization.
- Work experience with Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Teams, Yammer, SharePoint, Forms.
- Excellent-English language level, with mastery in writing/content creation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to translate threat, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organizational levels
- Fluent English (written and verbal).Team player and leadership.
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Builder of stakeholder networks
- Able to give direction and good at planning & prioritizing.
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
Develop, maintain and coordinate a global Security Awareness and Knowledge Protection program that effectively influence unsecure behaviors so our employees act in a secure manner, reducing the most significant risk to the company and keep their customers secure.
You will lead a behavioral change program aimed at embedding a security culture for over 40,000 staff globally. Ultimately, this role aims to reduce the security risks faced by our organization by ensuring all employees, staff and contractors know, understand and follow our security requirements and behave in a secure manner.
You are an experienced communications manager with leadership capabilities, preferably with experience in other large global multinationals, excellent communicator, able to interface at different levels of seniority.
Driving the Knowledge Protection Campaign: devise and oversee the coordination of all aspects of the security awareness program including strategy, planning, organizing, staffing, training and leading program activities. Working with experts in Security, IT, Data Privacy and the internal comms team to develop and deliver the bimonthly campaign materials and execution to increase all staff awareness & learning
Phishing simulations: overseeing the strategy, identification, execution and reporting capability for our general and targeted phishing campaigns including engagement & follow up.
Effective management of the Security Awareness projects in line with the original goals of the program including Proactively monitor and report on the program’s progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
Devising and coordinating initiatives/activities for Knowledge Protection Champions and other stakeholders to support the roll-out and support improvement of the program and deploy internal communication campaign/activities across the change agent network.
Expanding and driving the Knowledge Protection Champions’ network and stakeholders network to build Security awareness and drive secure behaviors.
Liaise with ASML (security) managers to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
Managing communications and awareness activities with all stakeholders.
Supporting content creation, producing high quality and engaging content to communicate effectively and by translating complex technical information into easy to understand messages.
Drive the development and maintenance of the security campaign library to support internal stakeholder engagement materials (including presentations, infographics, videos, and etc.)
Supporting the tracking and improving completion rates of the Knowledge Protection Computer Based Trainings that educates employees and reduces risk to ASML by changing human behavior
Maintaining and optimizing the channels for internal communications to deploy the security awareness program strategy, culture, transformation stories, business highlights and etc., employee newsletter, Yammer engagement, SharePoint portal and webcasts.
Brief and oversee the production of graphic design and video materials for the knowledge protection campaign i.e. digital banners, promo videos, animations, infographics, presentation materials, etc.
Delivery of change communications on security projects.
Delivery of security themed programs and events including Security Week, Escape Room and other tailored engagements.