Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 7-10 years in communications and project management, in a complex multi stakeholders environment at other global multinationals
- Experience in creating strategic SMART communication plans about Security Awareness initiatives in complex multi stakeholders environment at other large global multinationals.
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to translate threat, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organizational levels, builder of stakeholder networks.
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results.
- Able to give direction and good at planning & prioritizing.
- Excellent-English language level, with mastery in writing/content creation.
- Exceptional writing skills and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple messages.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player and fun to work with. Is able to hit the ground running.
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility. “Can do” mentality and goes the extra mile.
- Work experience with Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Teams, Yammer, SharePoint et cetera.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
execute the global Security Awareness & Knowledge Protection communication
Program that effectively influences unsecure behaviors, so our employees act in
a secure manner, reducing the most significant risk to ASML and keeping ASML
and our customers secure.
You will contribute to the behavioral change communication Program, aimed at embedding a security culture for over 40,000 staff globally. Ultimately, this communication role contributes to raise security awareness and reduce the security risks faced by our organization by ensuring all employees, staff and contractors know, understand and follow our security requirements and behave in a secure manner.
You are an experienced communications consultant having project management skills, preferably in a complex multi stakeholders environment at other global multinationals. You are an excellent communicator, able to interface at different levels of seniority, you are a great team player with a good sense of humor and you definitely have a “can do” mentality.