Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Expected behaviourCoaches on agile practices and behavior for everybody in and around the scrum teamBuilds team and coaches team members to act as a teamActs as a servant leader and escalation level for the team
- Chairs and drives the rituals (scrum, sprint and program increment), ensures its disciplined execution, helping the team to understand why this is importantDrives team level continuous improvement, i.e. challenges the team in view of the agile key performance parameters towards greater efficiencyEnsures alignment with other Scrum Masters on dependenciesEnsures focus and keeps the teams from getting distractedEnsures collaboration between scrum teams
- Personal skills
- Timely delivery of the committed work items from the team's backlogFacilitation of the team rituals (planning, retrospective, demo, standups, refinement, …)Report the status of the team’s Program Increment (PI) objectivesTransparency on team performance (metrics)Transparency on dependency and risk statusReport improvements and actions from the retrospectivesEscalations to the release train engineerEnsure the tooling is up-to-dateImpediment resolution and escalation
- Context of the position
- I have the best job in the world because..
- I ensure the team delivers on time
- I see and help the team grow in their maturity
- I am a servant leader for the team solving team impediments
- I drive continuous improvement in the team
- I can use my wide variety of skills to mentor, coach, facilitate and lead the team and its surroundings
- I celebrate the successes of my team, and courageously show progress, impediments and improvements actions that are taken
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary; €50.000 - €90.000 based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
Skillset: Team building and facilitation, removing roadblocks and knows everything about scrum , ownership and give guidance on quality and way of working
Ensures timely delivery of committed items on the backlog of the agile team
Leads, builds and facilitates the team to become high performing
Creates transparency and alignment on team speed, quality of deliverables and happiness
Signals and removes impediments to ensure timely delivery from the scrum team
Ensures the team follows the technical way of working and ensures quality related to own discipline is secured in the team
Manages suppliers and outsourcing execution (rituals)
Creates focus in the team by shielding them from external interferences
Provides analyses of current team rituals, evaluates bottlenecks and advice regarding improvements in team rituals
Helps the people around the team to understand which interaction with the team is helpful or not
Ensures dependencies and risks are managed by the team
Reporting to Group Leader, operationally to the Release Train Engineer
Ensures the pre-conditions are in place to start a work item (Definition of Ready)