Scrum Master SpecialistSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Senior Scrum Master Specialist – HighTech/Brainport.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or proven equivalent combination of education and experience
- The right candidate has the following skills and experience: You have several years of relevant experience in data engineering
- You have experience deploying and maintaining data science frameworks; Python; Matlab; Kubernetes and Dask;
- deep learning frameworks; containers (docker and/or singularity) GPU computing; IOT frameworks
- You have experience with executing data science work Personal skills
- You have to be passionate about working in a multinational, enterprise environment
- You are strongly people oriented, without losing focus on business context
- You have experience with coaching both individuals and teams
- You have excellent soft skills
- You are a strong networker
- You have knowledge and experience with product versus project management
- You are highly proficient in verbal and written English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
As a Senior Scrum Master your mission is to facilitate a scrum team in the SICS department using Agile principles within a SAFe environment. You help to build the environment and a highly engaged team that leads to efficient, effective and predictable software development.
You use your in depth
knowledge on SAFe to coach other scrum masters in the department on best
practices and improvement actions, in order to increase the efficiency,
effectiveness and predictability in other teams, resulting in an increasingly
performing Agile Release Train (ART):
You are a Servant Leader whose focus is on the needs of the team members and the people providing value to the end-customers of ASML
You have the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles and business objectives
You are facilitating by setting the stage and providing clear boundaries in the team(s) can collaborate
You are coaching individuals, teams and the ART with the focus on mindset, development and behavior
You motivate the team(s) to continues improvement and the organization in truly collaborating with the scrum team(s)
You are responsible for managing impediments, eliminating waste, managing the process, managing the team’s health, managing the boundaries of self-organization, and managing the team’s culture
You are a mentor that transfers, and coaches on the principles of, SAFe knowledge and experience to the team(s) and the organization
You are a teacher to ensure SAFe, Scrum and other relevant Agile methods are understood, practiced, and enhanced
You are an impediment remover, getting resolved issues to the team’s progress, taking into account the self-organizing capabilities of the team(s)
You are a change agent that enables a culture in which the scrum team(s) can flourish and reach a high performing state
You are sensitive to the dynamics of the team(s) and protect the team(s) from outside interruptions and distractions