Scrum Master - HightechSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you a scrum master or team lead who is eager to learn and apply Scaled Agile (SAFe) principles to expand the organizations' fast growing business?
Do you consider yourself a leader, a people person and like to be responsible for organizing the Agile rituals, for driving a team to reflect and optimize their development speed while delivering conform the ‘definition of done’? And do you enjoy spending the remaining part of your time in helping the team with the software development in a complex system, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education and experienceBachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or comparable
- You have experience with functional and object oriented software development for a technical product. You have worked in an Agile team using SAFe
- You have experience as a Scrum Master for a team of five or more people
- Demonstrable expertise in C++, C, object oriented design & programming, Unix/Linux, software configuration management (ClearCase / GIT)SkillsWorking at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that.You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view.
- You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:Energetic team player
- Robust personality
- Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, takes ownership
- Active listening, giving feedback
- Coaching abilities
- Able to initiate, influence
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Real team player with quality orientation
- Good knowledge of the English Language
Role and responsibilities
You’re passionate about driving a team to perform at its maximum potential via continuous improvement, including coaching people in their personal development.
You like working in an Agile (SAFe) software development context using software technologies such as C++/C and Google Mock/Test & Python.
You ensure the software team delivers according to the acceptance criteria of the stakeholders by ensuring stakeholder alignment and following agreed processes. Primary stakeholders are the product owner(s), project leaders, group leader, function cluster (test) architects, SAFe train (ART) management team, software product architects, integrators.
Furthermore, you represent your team’s stakes and team members’ needs in the organization.
You assist the group leader, in setting targets for team members and coaching them in their contribution and professional development.
The Srum Master
Ensures that the team delivers on time
Ensures stakeholders are properly informed / involved
Helps the team grow in their maturity (speed, quality and capability)
Is a servant leader of the team
Drives continuous improvement in the team
Uses a variety of skills to mentor, coach, facilitate and lead the team and its surroundings
Celebrates successes of the team and courageously shows progress, impediments and improvement actions that are taken