Research Engineer MadymoMedior Zuid-Holland Automotive
We are looking for a Research Engineer with specific expertise in human modelling/ Human Motion/ Human Body/ Simulation. Our cliënt is a Worldwide Scientific Research company, supplies revolutionary software products to support ecological, secure and more intelligent vehicles (region Delft). Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc/ PhD Bio Medical/ Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent;High level of expertise in system dynamics and physics-based modelling regarding Human Motion/ Human body modeling;Knowledge of and experience with Matlab m-scripting and Matlab Simulink;Affection with measurement, control and signal processing techniques;Excellent command of the English language.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
For our client we are looking for a Research Engineer with specific expertise in human modelling/ Human Motion/ Human Body/ Simulation who will be responsible for:
- Discuss with our customers/partners as well as with your technical counterparts within the company to create a deep understanding of the Human Motion applications to align the model developments with the needs of the clients;
- Co-define the development roadmap in close cooperation with Product Management, Senior R&D staff and Senior Engineering Services staff;
- Supporting the development team to meet targets set by Product Management;
- Co-develop new model features and prototype functionality;
- Take an active role in maintaining and expanding our knowledge;
- Co-author technical papers and present these at relevant conferences.