Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have an B.Sc. in e.g. organic chemistry (in Dutch: HLO Chemie), or applied science.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a process laboratory environment or similar.
- You understand the challenges of developing technology that needs to be scaled up.
- You have a good mastery of the English and Dutch language, both verbal and written.
- Having affinity with separation technology, experience with Labview and pressurized and vacuum systems is a plus.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good working conditions.
Some typical projects/programs we are working on:
• Circular plastics;
• Carbon capture and carbon (re)use technology development and piloting;
• Biomass valorization: biogas as a fuel and feedstock, biomass conversion to aromatics.
Within our group we are looking for a research assistant (B.Sc.) who wants to work on the topic of Circularity by recycling plastic in the laboratory.