Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc degree in Automotive / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of requirement engineering (IREB certificate pre) and configuration management
- Extensive knowledge of Doors Next Generation and Rational Team Concert
- Experienced with coaching other engineers
- Knowledge of Rhapsody is a pre
- Experience on Six Sigma related processes is a pre;
i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
- Knowledge of development process models like SPICE and ISO26262 is a pre
- Good English skills are mandatory and Dutch skills are a pre
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Support PD engineers developing heavy duty diesel engines. Their focus is on system level requirement specification and system level function design.
- Coaching engineers on how to use the tools and processes (focus on requirement engineering and design)
- Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes
- Maintain DNG database (i.e. module and component status is clear, traceability is clear, baselining planning and creation, check script development, …)
- Maintain RTC Kanban board