Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master in Supply Chain Management or equivalent, with 8+ year of experience.
- Track record in managing and rolling out projects.
- Experience with reporting, analyzing and preventing quality issues.
- Experience with logistics processes.
- SAP experience: preferred.
- MS office skilled.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high;-tech environment.An appropriate salary.Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.Job duration 24 months.
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires logistic quality assurance on all levels in the supply chain. Dead on Arrival (DoA) of spare parts and service tools is the most undesired form of non-quality in the supply chain. As DoA’s can result in unacceptable downtime of the machines at our customers sites. Our supply chain processes are executed in up to 55 (outsourced) warehouses in Asia, US and Europe, therefore international teamwork is a significant part of your job. As project leader you will drive projects to standardize and improve quality processes with DoA prevention as end goal.
As project Leader in the Quality Team, you will collaborate with highly experienced colleagues from various teams and departments to roll-out new and standardized warehouse processes worldwide that will enable our 3PLs to use their Warehouse Management Systems. You will be responsible for quality related processes such as quality inspections, tool kit creation and tool returns from calibration institutes.
Perform fit-gap analysis & User Acceptance Test
Train local teams on new quality processes
Identify and mitigate unforeseen issues
Deliver hyper care and after care support
Pro-active progress reporting to relevant stakeholders
Flag the need for and drive structural solutions
Handover to operations
Given ASML’s global presence, many sites subject to roll-out are located in Asia and the USA.
Some flexibility in working hours will be required to support the local teams.