Project Lead Learning & development(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
If you have a passion for technology, innovation, training (learning) and working with people who are passionate about their job, you’ll want to check this out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress. Be part of this team!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You will be responsible for:
- Developing and driving a consistent and reusable training plan that rolls up into the overall ONE training approach.
- Driving the development of consistent and reusable training materials.
- Create and maintain a project plan for your workstream and proactively drive project realization.
- Get interdependencies clear with sub- & neighboring projects and other workstreams within the ONE training responsibility. Pro-actively manage them.
- Selecting and training On The Job and In Class Trainers.
- Collaborating with and manage external training suppliers.
- Managing training development and delivery in your area of responsibility.
- Resource planning within your workstream.
- Managing stakeholders within and outside your workstream.
- Provide regular updates on the status of your project to key stakeholders and management
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high;
- Tech environment.
- An appropriate salary.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- Job duration 24 months.
The program: Our New Enterprise (ONE) aims to enable ASML’s business to grow to a €20 billion company, contribute to a great place to work, deliver as agreed and collaborate efficiently. To achieve this we introduce three key change areas: 1. Improve Configuration Management: Always know consistently what should be and what actually is in our products; 2. Optimize end-to-end processes: Maximize the effectiveness of our work while dealing with the challenge of concurrent engineering; 3. Enable tomorrow: Be prepared for the most likely future changes
As a Project Lead learning & development you are responsible for the coordination of the definition of a training plan, the development of training material and the training execution which supports the ONE implementations on a global and cross sector level.For this you work in close co-operation with other training departments, ONE project teams and change managers, local training developers, and trainers.ONE processes and tooling will replace the existing SAP software completely and will affect the way of working for almost all employees. Developed trainings and materials must support a seamlessly transition from old to new SAP.
You will focus on development of the curriculum for several large transformation programs. You will ensure all learning questions, technical, behavior and skills related, are answered. For this you will work closely together with Learning Experts who provide knowledge and experience related to learning methods as well as with Subject Matter Experts (SME).
You are skilled in project management methodologies both operational as well as theoretical. You are able to plan and act within a triple constraint. You do this in such a way that all developed training materials and trainings will support maximum ONE-transition and is consistent and reusable for ONE introduction within other sites/sectors.