Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology (or similar)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the development of embedded software (design, implementation)
- Software / scripting languages such as Embeddded C, C++, Python, Java (not all are necessary, but the more knowledge you have, the better)
- Experienced with Linux / Unix
- Preferably experience in configuration management programs: UML, git, Clearcase, e.g.
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Direct conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
In the software engineer / developer role, you'll be able to expand your skills. Working in project teams, you'll be able to learn from your direct colleagues, next to the education budget which you can use to enhance your knowledge.
Each project team creates its own products for which the team (and therefor, you) is responsible. Own initiative is highly encouraged: you can develop, document (and test) your own code and have extensive knowledge of the full software lifecycle. Scrum / sparring with team members and leads to help each other improve and to solve problems together is also a big element in this position.