R&D Software Engineer RotterdamZuid-Holland Software / IT Junior
Our client, a international company is looking for a Software Developer with a great passion for technique. The company is a multinational with different offices throughout the world. The department you will be working for is specialized in the Railway systems. Mainly focused on Geotechnical, 3D Data and Rail infra structures. Other then that we make 3d Images with the help of satellites. We are also known for our navigation systems with pin point accuracy.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical Bachelor or Master
- Experience with C# (or C++) / DotNET / Pattern Recognition
- Python / Angular
- 3D mapping visualization
- Pattern recognition
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as discount on your health insurance and referral bonusses;
- Courses to develop yourself personally and professionaly;
- Yearly (sport) events with the whole Trinamics team
For the department specialized in IT Solutions we are looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for technique. You need to have strong programming skills in the mentioned keywords like C# and DotNET you are a pioneer in the market concerning software.The department is specialized in providing essential infrastructure information for rail professionals. The goal is to build a better understanding of existing assets to optimize design, constructions and maintenance of rail infrastructure assets. They develop, build and operate own equipment concerning Rail infrastructure. The software is a collection of pressing software for raw measurements. The final stage is built from laser vision and position data. Also we use allot of Real Time monitoring of different stages concerning the Earths surface.
- Research and development concerning new features for the software
- 3D Mapping Solutions, mostly in python
- Pin-point precision for 3D mapping