R&D Lead Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using our client technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Some of the following would be ideal as well:
- Experience with machine-learning frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, …)
- Previous work with GPU-accelerated computing
- Familiarity with containers and orchestrators (e.g. Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of geospatial models, analysis and visualization
- Data-driven development paradigms, A/B testing etc.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities
- When offered a contract at Trinamics, we will arrange your Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
- If needed, Dutch language courses
Our client enables people, enterprises and cities around the world to harness the power of location and create innovative solutions that make our lives safer and more efficient. We transform information from devices, vehicles, infrastructure and other sources into real-time location services that play a key role in how we move, live and interact with one another.
They are packed with smart people from around the world. Our offices foster an open environment where good ideas are encouraged and embraced. There's also plenty of flexibility within the company, options for achieving an ideal work/life balance and various other extras on offer.
- Design, and implement high performance and highly scalable and available platform components
- Requirements definition, data modeling, design and code reviews
- Work effectively with minimal guidance to design, develop, and troubleshoot applications
- Maintain a broad view of emerging technologies and contribute in roadmap definition
- Create, Deploy and support processes and frameworks that support data science and research team members in analytics and exploration
- Develop backend and web-based applications to support advance analytics (machine learning and deep leaning)
- Deliver automated solutions for deployment and management of large analytical experiments
- 5+years of experience in a software/data engineering role
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming principles
- Solid knowledge of machine learning and deep learning. Interest in machine-learning deployment and model lifecycle management
- Knowledge of distributed-system architecture and systems (Spark, Flink, Kafka, Cassandra)
- Proven experience in designing APIs for data and knowledge management and/or integration projects
- Proven experience developing production-quality server-side applications using languages such as Java, Scala, C++ or Go
- Proficiency scripting languages such as Bash or Python
- Experience with cloud platform such as AWS or Azure