Machine Control Software C#Medior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort? Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that our customers appreciate? Would you like to contribute to the world’s most advanced chip production metrology equipment? Then read on!
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines, we are looking for C# Software Engineers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable.
- 5 years in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
- 2 years of experience with Agile/scrum. Extensive experience with pair programming is a pro
- 3 years of experience with C#
- Up to date knowledge of and experience with recent versions of the .NET framework
- Preferably have already some previous experience with SEMI standard interfaces such as SECS
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, flexible, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
- Act as scrum team member
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
- Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
- Secure both software and product quality
- Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables
- Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
- Act as buddy in pair-programming
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole