Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc. or BSc. in Physics or similar;
- Thorough technical understanding of the overall complex laser system;
- Optical design / Laser Physics / Data processing and analysis is required;
- Proven ability to create tooling for data analysis in e.g. Matlab, Python, Excel;
- Specify requirements and deliver tools for performance monitoring and optimization;
- Contribute with your ideas for improvement of the current and future laser system design;
- Create and perform test plans to verify if the design is meeting the requirements, on module level and integrated in the overall system;
- Present results to the project team and other stakeholders;
- Support systems in the factory and the field. Travel (e.g. Asia / US) can be expected.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
For our client in Eindhoven, The Hague and Rotterdam we are looking Laser Engineers.
Do you enjoy to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify high power optical and (CO2) laser systems?Apply for this interesting and dynamic position!
This position is very interesting for a candidate with a couple of years of experience with excellent technical understanding of complex optical and laser systems. Besides that you also need very good communication and reporting skills.
Is this position you will be
responsible for developing, delivering, integrating and qualifying high power
optical and (CO2) laser systems.
As an engineer you will be challenged to act as an expert by contributing to the performance and integration of the full CO2 laser system which includes laser light creation, amplification, beam transport, focusing and positioning on the tin droplet.