Ray Tracing Software Engineer C++ in ArnhemAutomotive
Do you want to work on Ray Tracing software which is used in some of the most inventive, new and unique techniques in the industry? If so, this might be a fitting job opportunity for you.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor, Master, PhD degree in a relevant study (e.g. Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or Physics);
- Experience with C++in combination with OOP (Object Oriented Programming);
- Machine Learning and extensive knowledge of Python;
- Experience with Qt is a pré;
- Experience working within a Scrum / Agile team;
- Affinity with sensors, modelling and camera software;
- Experience with Sensors or Lidar is a pre.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
You will be
developing high quality software in C++ to build Ray Tracing Software. This
software gathers its information from several sensors and camera’s, which make
use of LIDAR radar and image processing (Light Detection And Ranging of Laser
Imaging Detection and Ranging);
Development of high quality software in C++ in combination with OOP;
Design of Ray Tracing software in C++ and Python;
Real-time Image Processing Software.