Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Msc. or PhD
- We are looking for candidates who are excellent, reliable and efficient. We require first class communicators that have a proactive and systematic approach with a cooperative attitude
- Processing of mobile mapping for railways or roads
- Software skills in e.g. C++ and Python
- Riegl LiDAR data
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Good communication skills;
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional environment;
- An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- Nice extra's such as discount on your health insurance;
- Trinamics helps with your relocation if needed;
- Trinamics offers various courses for your own development.
Our client, a international company is looking for a Data Processor & Analyst with a great passion for technique.
Your main responsibility will be to perform the processing, analysis and quality control of the collected data in accordance with prescribed procedures and accuracy. The system collects laser vision, video and 360 degree LiDAR information at the same time and this is processed & analyzed in a variety of inhouse, cloud based, developed software and industry standard software.In addition this position is to take care of the administrative processing and QC reporting of the projects. Key is to provide valuable input for continuous improvement of existing algorithms, working procedures and new products.You will carry out projects to meet the delivery excellence expectation of clients with the latest methods and new technologies.
You will work in the following areas:
360 degree LiDAR data;
Feature extraction from imagery or 3D data;
Matlab, Microstation, Leica Atrack and Geographic Information Systems (GIS), such as Quantum GIS.
Identify and report improvements in both the processing and collection process