Quality Engineer(IATF Norm)Medior Noord-Holland Automotive
What you are going to do In the role of Quality Engineer you stimulate the process of continuous improvement of the quality of processes and products of this organization and you play a crucial role in contact with customers in the field of quality.
Our client makes battery packs always cleaner by fully utilising the full value of lithium cell-technology,
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/ MSc technical education.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as a Quality Engineer in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge and experience with project management.
- Good knowledge of IATF 16949.
- In addition to representativeness, you have lls to be the intermediary between customers and the organization.
- Good communication and advisory skills.
- Good command of English speech and writing.
- Proactive attitude.
- Able to set priorities.
- Stress resistant.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. A informal work atmosphere
Supervising the release of product and processes;
Contact person for customer relationships in the field of quality issues;
Point of contact for quality issues and responsible for communication between customer and organization;
Coordinating product analyzes based on customer complaints. Initiate and apply corrective measures to improve processes, services and products;
Translating control plans into measurement plans, input inspection, testing and inspection in production, analyzing pressure tests and analyzing, analyzing the results of the measurement room;
Performing statistical analyzes for the control, management and development of own production processes.