PurchaserLogistiek / Supply Chain Medior Noord-Brabant
The Purchasing department is responsible for the entire purchasing process for the manufacturing plant, a plant with both mechanical as chemical manufacturing processes that serve the high-tech industry. In this dynamic environment you take care of the purchasing of raw materials, tooling, equipment, services and products. All in close cooperation with the production and logistics departments.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- To fit in our Purchasing team it is important that you are creative, stress resistant, can anticipate.
- You will need to have insight into your environment and the process, can negotiate and are a real team player.
- You have a higher processional education (bachelor), preferably in Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration, Commercial Economics or Logistics;
- 3-5 years of work experience in a preferably technical/manufacturing environmennt;
- Affinity or experience with ERP and SAP system;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (German is an advantage);
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, accurate and communicatively strong;
- You can work independently in a highly collaborative environment that requires frequent communication with other departments.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high;
- Tech environment.
- An appropriate salary.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
As Purchaser you will become member of the purchasing team, together with 2 Purchasing Assistants that are responsible for the operational ordering process. You will report to the Purchasing Manager.
As experienced Purchaser in the manufacturing industry you will be responsible for various purchasing projects . This concerns both product and non-product related parts but also services, maintenance and Service Level Agreements. You get excited from requesting and negotiating of quotes from both existing and new suppliers. Hence you have intensive contact with suppliers and internal customers. During this contact you are very service oriented but also know when and how to be assertive. You are experienced in purchasing processes and supplier management and are able to think outside the box. Resolving problems with suppliers (quality, returns, claims etc,) is also part of your job. No day is the same, therefor we are looking for a Purchaser who works independent and shows entrepreneurship.
Monitoring and maintenance of inventory levels, ordering new materials;
Maintain & optimize Master data in SAP;
Be trained as purchasing key user SAP & participate in SAP improvement projects;
Negotiate new contracts with existing and new vendors and suppliers;
Maintain vendor relationship with local and international vendors;
Take the lead in multidisciplinary project teams (production, engineering, maintenance, logistics) to optimize purchasing & internal processes of direct materials;
Setup & negotiate SLA’s with vendors to improve equipment performance;
Review supplier performance;
Support purchasing aspects in NPI projects;
Initiate & support in cost savings projects.