Projectmanagement Professional - ITSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
Are you a passionate and pro-active Project Manager who can drive IT projects in the facility management domain? Then we are looking for you!
As Project Manager you deliver IT projects in the facility management domain, using the clients' Project Management Methodology.
NOTE: This role is for approximately 6 months with the option for extension. Therefore we are looking for local candidates only. Freelance/ZPP is an option.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have an Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in an IT/engineering discipline. You have sound knowledge of project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK.ExperienceYou have at least 5 years hands-on experience as a Project Manager;
- You have experience of technical Infrastructure projects, preferably in (smart) building projects;
- You have experience with Third Party Connections is a strong pre;
- You have experience with app development for smart phone is a strong pre;
- You have experience of managing external service providers is a pre;
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch,Personal skills
- You recognize yourself in the following competencies:Ambitious, result driven and committed;
- You take responsibility and ownership;
- You are able to think broad and see the big picture;
- You are able to manage criticism, convincing behavior;
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills to advise middle and senior management;
- You have a strong stakeholder focus.Context of the positionThe IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across the organization. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all internal and external activities.Projects vary in size and time, approximately 100-1000k projects. You will be managing a dynamic team of resources which are shared with other Project Managers.
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across the organization. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network internally. The specific projects that you will start on are in the facility management domain and are related to asset management and maintenance as well as connecting physical building infrastructure in access management to the related IT landscape.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Project Reporting & Monitoring:
Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables.
Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management.
Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
Understand the business requirements and ensure that 'the product' will satisfy these.
Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities.
Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required.
Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions.
Contribute to the development and implementation of quality standards.