Project Quality Assurance SpecialistSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Software Design Engineer – Factory Automation experience – HighTech/Brainport.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- · You have a Master degree or proven equivalent combination of education and experience
- You are trained in project, program and portfolio management, preferably Prince2/PM-BoK, MSP and MoP
- The right candidate has the following skills and experience: · You have several years of relevant experience in project and/or program management
- You have experience in Quality Assurance of projects
- You are experienced in stakeholder management skills involving sector management, management layers and work floor
- You have a background in ERP or other IT Implementations (in an Operations environment) will be advantageous
- You have experience in consultancy in the area of project and program management Your analytical skills are excellent
- Your English is fluent
- You are pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results
- You are a team player and leader in one
- Your communication skills are excellent, influencing (without power) and negotiating skills
- You are able to give direction and good at planning & prioritizing
- You are creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility
- You have a win-win mentality
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
You guide the program in getting a sound Quality Assurance mechanism in place specifically for the ONE Program, including quality of the program deliverables and project/program management, all laid down in a sound process and monitored by relevant performance indicators. Also, you drive a continuous improvement culture of QA. You are challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context. You are ambitious and willing to embrace the opportunity to improve. You will identify and understand the needs of our clients and be responsive, logical, and flexible. To achieve your mission, you initiate meetings to analyze issues and to support, steer, and plan solutions. It is essential that you (get to) know your internal customers and stakeholders who need your specific competence to create successful solutions in the scope of your team.
You formulate constructive advice on the quality status of projects and
You will take care of the internal consultancy on shaping sound and healthy projects and programs, ref. governance, scoping, planning, risk management, change management
You will help building, growing and maturing the Quality Assurance framework You will drive consistent reporting of the Quality Status of Project Portfolio’s You will make the connection to more formal Quality Audits of projects
You will contribute to continuous improvement of Project Quality Assurance