Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least 3 years Project Management skills;
- You are an expert on assembly, package and test of high-tech devices;
- Black Belt with Lean Six Sigma experience;
- Experience in the high-tech industry;
- English must be fluent on a business level;
- Knowledge and experience with stakeholder management;
- Flexible and stress-resistant.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment
- An excellent salary;
- Future prospects and benefits are evident;
- After finishing a period of secondment, you will be offered a permanent employment;
- Yearly events with the Trinamics team
As part of a multifunctional and talented team, you will take the lead together with other team representatives from the departments engineering, quality, assembly and testing. You start with studying the feasibility of the project, creating the project concept and at last the execution of the project. All of this, you will do in a international team where you take the lead and guide and steer your colleagues. Therefore you have to be able to be a good communicator and have good qualities concerning leadership. You also will be leading manufacturing and quality improvement activities, so you have to be flexible and stress-resistant.